Speaking and Coaching Topics include:
Keynotes Customized to Inspire Your Audience:
Relationships and Communication Skills:
- Networking for Results: Beyond the Business Cards
- Can’t We All Just Get Along? Building Healthy Professional Relationships
- Polish Your Presentation Skills
- So, Who Are You Again? Establishing Brand YOU
Goal-Setting and Time Management
- Penning Your Purpose: Creating a Powerful Future Vision
- Go For the Goal!
Coaching and Teambuilding:
- Five Weeks to Personal Breakthrough (group coaching programa-live or phone)
- Vision Board Workshop
- The CALL vocational and life purpose assessment
SPEAKING & COACHING
Talayah brings a wealth of training and life experience into her work. She has experienced career and life transitions and has learned the power of reinvention.
With a Master of Business Administration and over 20 years of professional experience, Talayah guides others to embrace their passion and enhance their personal and professional skills. She has traveled internationally speaking for corporations, conferences, schools and churches. She is available for speaking engagements, including keynotes and workshops.
Talayah is also an adjunct instructor at Columbia College in Chicago, where she teaches public speaking.